Saturday, December 28, 2013

Dangers in food we may be consuming

In the last few months I became more aware as to what is going into my body and my families bodies (I have 3 girls and a husband).  

Recently I stopped buying low fat, non fat and diet soda..completely removed them from our diets as it contains aspartame (which is another blog I will write about and get into all that).

Since I have been making most of my food homemade my family has been a lot healthier and been less sick.  Which is a wonderful blessing. 

I am inserting a link on dyes that have some horrible after effects in their foods, such as boxed mac and cheese, you'd think its ok to give to your family/kids, well think again!! That is just one example of many!!  I hope people actually take time to read this and the link I am going to provide, to keep your family safe, healthy and happy.

7 Most dangerous food dyes to avoid

No comments:

Post a Comment